- This event has passed.
Pathways to Transition: Special Needs Trusts and Estate Planning
Thu 09/06/18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
A workshop series for parents and professionals supporting youth with special needs as they transition to adulthood. FREE workshop but advance registration is requested. The topic for this workshop is Special Needs Trusts & Estate Planning. The program will cover:
- Who needs a Special Needs Trust? What are the benefits?
- What is involved in creating and managing a Special Needs Trust?
- Why it is different from other legal documents?
- How funds from Special Needs Trust can be used.
- Do I still need a will? How is a will set up and used to plan for the future care of an individual?
To register contact Maria Romano, Training Coordinator, (207) 878-9663, x 4131 or email@example.com