Woodfords Family Services is committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families in Maine communities.
13 hours ago
Pineland Preschool rockin' their new Woodfords' trucker hats and smiles! ... See MoreSee Less
Love this preschool!!!
Love this gang!
Woodfords Family Services added 3 new photos.
14 hours ago
Woodfords is so lucky to have so many amazing staff. Kicking off employee appreciation events today. Come join our Team! ... See MoreSee Less
1 day ago
Woodfords Family Services’ annual Auction Gala will be held this year on Saturday, September 22 from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Sable Oaks Marriott in South Portland. The list of items up for bid will be posted on the agency’s website, woodfords.org, Wednesday, September 18 by noon. Items and services of interest include:
• “Quiet Reflections” by Maine Artist Mary Byrom ($485)
• “Hurricane Island” Artist Proof by Maine Artist Emily Leonard Trenholm ($395)
• Teeth Bleaching Session by Dr. Chris Green, The Art of Dentistry ($500)
• Evaluation & Six Acupuncture Treatments from Jacobs Chiropractic & Acupuncture ($665)
• Tri-Fold Brochure Design, Dave Harford Design ($325)
• Coach Brooke Carryall, Heather Gray ($395)
• Vintage Hermes Scarf ($350)
• Overnight for 2 at Nonantum, Kennebunkport ($349)
• Wayfair Black Fur Bench with Lucite Legs ($750)
• Tiffany White Photography Family Portrait ($750)
• 4 Patriots Tickets for December 23 & Limo to Game
• Celtics Package
• Rising Tide Brewery Party
• Black Widow” Electric Guitar Carved by Michael Bouford of MB Studios
Proxy bidding is an option for those who cannot attend the Silent and Live Auction events. A volunteer will be assigned to bid for you on items you are interested in. They will watch your items and place bids in the lowest increments allowed up to your maximum bid. Incremental bidding only takes place when someone outbids you.
You will be notified by email the night of the event if you were the high bidder on any items. To arrange for a Proxy Bidder, please contact Cathy McGuckin, Marketing & Development Associate at (207) 878-9663, x 4109 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday September 21 at 3 p.m. ... See MoreSee Less