Training & Resource Center
Woodfords Training & Resource Center is committed to enhancing the knowledge and skills of professionals and family members through quality trainings that facilitate professional growth and personal development. In addition to our standard menu of trainings, we frequently offer advanced training topics that have been identified as areas of interest by employees, consumers and families.
The Training & Resource Center produces an online catalog of courses available to employees, local agencies and the general public (available in print by request). In addition to current catalog listings, we are pleased to provide alternate dates, times and on-site trainings for agencies and organizations who enroll five or more individuals.
- Advocacy for Children and Families
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR and First Aid
- Behavioral Health Professional
- Certified Residential Medication Aid (24 hour course)
- Certified Residential Medication Aid Review & Recertification
- Child Passenger Safety for Child Care Providers
- Cultural Competency & Family Dynamics
- Health & Safety (meets OSHA requirements)
- Insulin Administration
- Maine College of Direct Support (DSP) Training
- Maine Driving Dynamics
- Medication Administration
- Psychotropic Medication Overview
- Safety-Care for Families
- Sexuality and Personal Boundaries (includes an introduction to the "Circles" curriculum)
To register for a class, download the registration form.
Training & Resource Center Manager
(207) 878-9663, x 4115
(207) 878-9663, x 4131