Woodfords Outpatient Services embrace the concept of consumer and family-centered planning and treatment. We recognize that all people have strengths that can help them get through difficult times. We will work with the individual, family and others to use these strengths to develop and use plans to create lasting change.
Outpatient services are delivered by licensed professionals. Sessions usually last 50 minutes and may occur weekly or less frequently. Services may include one or more of the following types of interventions:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Social Thinking
- Complex Grief Therapy
- Incredible Years Training
- Modular Approach to Therapy for Children with Anxiety, Depression, Trauma or Conduct Problems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Strategic Structural Family Therapy
- Trauma Based - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Services include treatment for adults and children and their families who have MaineCare or MaineCare Katie Beckett coverage and who may have:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Intellectual disabilities
- Down’s syndrome
- Mental health issues
- Ask your case manager to make a referral
- Talk with your school, physician or other provider and ask them to help make a referral
Return referrals to Karen Dehetre, Access Service Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (207) 797-6137. To download a referral form, click here.
FMI, contact Doug Patrick, Director of Case Management & Behavioral Health Services or call (207) 878-9663.